Canadian Down Syndrome Society
"Anything But Sorry" Card Set
What do you say when welcoming a new baby with Down syndrome? Anything but sorry! Which is why we’ve created 10 greeting cards to help you greet them the right way.
Your pack will include:
- "Well... there goes your sex life."
- "Congrats! You squeezed one out!"
- "Holy shit! It's a boy!"
- "No friggin' way! It’s a girl!"
- "You did it!"
- "You had a baby? No shit!"
- "So who’s the dad?"
- "Damn, I bet that huuuuuurt."
- "Ohhhhh! So THAT’S where babies come from."
Cards will be shipped the week of November 13, 2017.
All proceeds from the sale of the Anything But Sorry card set will assist CDSS in sending a parent resource package to all new families.